American Control and Engineering Service Inc. is seeking applicants for the following full-time position.
The ACES Accounting Assistant will work closely with the finance department to ensure organizational best practices are
implemented. The person holding this position should be professional, prompt and extremely detail oriented while
managing multiple tasks within the Finance Department. This position will need to demonstrate strong analytical skills as
well as good organizational and communication abilities. This candidate should be proficient in Microsoft Office and be
able to perform accurate data entry.
• Previous accounting experience required.
• Detail-oriented, self-starter with strong communication and organizational skills. The successful candidate will
have a proven ability to multi-task and work collaboratively as well as independently in a dynamic environment.
• Responsible for light accounts payable and accurate processing of invoices, receipts, and pack slips.
• Assist with reconciling customer accounts and invoicing functions.
• Communicate with customers via professional phone and email interaction.
• Collaborate with engineers and technicians to gather necessary information for invoicing purposes.
• Assist in reviewing reports and other documents for accuracy.
• Assist in data collection to be used in the preparing quotes for service work to be performed.
• Assist the ACES office support team with time keeping, shipping/receiving and other duties as per needed.
• Prioritize on a daily basis to ensure the organizations financial objectives and goals are being met through timely
and accurate accounting activity.
A complete benefits package that includes paid holidays, medical/dental/vision coverage, health savings and 401(k)
retirement plan offered to ACES full time employees.
Send resume with cover letter to:
American Control & Engineering Service, Inc.
14433 SW 150th
Rose Hill, KS 67133-8023 (In the Wichita, KS metro area)