Machine Control and Process Automation
Controlling a process more precisely can reduce energy usage, shorten processing times, minimize waste, and improve final product quality, all of which can increase your overall profitability.
The E+PLC range combines Eurotherm core expertise in measurement accuracy, precision control and tamper resistant recording, together with proven PLC functionality. The range includes a single box solution for small machine applications, and a modular platform solution for larger machine processes.
ACES is proud to have been chosen by Eurotherm as one of only two system integrators for the Eurotherm E+PLC line in the Midwest. Eurotherm came to ACES because we don’t just sell the product, we support it with fantastic technical expertise, customer service and installation.
E+PLC100 is a combination single box PLC designed to meet the stringent regulatory requirements of thermal and other advanced manufacturing industries.
By utilizing the open industry standard IEC61131-3 CODESYS® platform, E+PLC enables simplified engineering through a single integrated programming and visualization environment. Includes advanced function block libraries for:
- Heat treatment applications
- Control and data recording
- OEM security and customization, Eurotherm’s unique PID control functions are built-in, enabling faster commissioning and tighter control of the overall process, as well as easing conformance to regulatory and end-customer requirements, including:
- 6 PID sets to help maintain tight control at different setpoints
- Intelligent auto-tune for optimal control and commissioning
- Specialized cutback function for overshoot control Data management embedded in E+PLC helps manufacturers meet strict regulatory process data requirements, including:
- Tamper-resistant file format .uhh (a superior alternative to editable .csv solutions commonly found in PLCs)
Ethernet communications offer connectivity to IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things) and Industry 4.0 technologies, such as EcoStruxure Manufacturing Compliance Advisor (EcoStruxure Manufacturing Compliance Advisor).
To assist with operational efficiency, E+PLC100 includes a fully configurable touchscreen HMI, as well as an embedded webserver for remote viewing on mobile devices.
Advanced control, data management and visualization in a modular platform solution
- A modular combination PLC with selectable base sizes to suit your application
- Precise control, setpoint programmer and tamper resistant recording fully integrated within a PLC application
- Minimizes engineering and commissioning costs while maximizing process performance
- Inbuilt advanced PID and setpoint programmer functions
- Continuous and batch recording
- Visualization remotely browsable from multiple devices
- More processing power and I/O, make it suitable for larger machines with more complex functionality
- Larger memory allows more extensive use of ladder logic and sequencing programs
Available in 7” and 13” Size options