Controls Technician I
American Control and Engineering Service Inc. is seeking applicants for the following full-time position.
Controls Technician I
The Controls Technician I will be responsible for troubleshooting, repairing, and installation of PLC-based systems,
providing technical field support, creating/reading electrical schematics, and debugging ladder logic.
This is a hands-on position requiring a capability to solve complex problems.
• Associate degree/ Technical Degree plus or an equivalence in experience
• Proficient in Microsoft office with ability to develop and create a Proposal and Quote
• Industrial manufacturing, 3-phase electrical, and mechanical maintenance experience
• 1+ years of experience in PLC and/HMI programming
• Ability to read electrical schematics
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to learn, understand, and interpret industry related standards, protocols, codes, and regulations as they pertain to systems being designed, programmed, and installed.
• Ability to organize and effectively convey technical information to members of management, coworkers, and clients
PLC Common Systems, programmable logic, ladder logic, HMI, automation, Allen-Bradley, Rockwell, Siements
Detail-oriented, self-starter with strong communication and organizational skills.
The successful candidate will have a proven ability to multi-task and work collaboratively as well as independently in a dynamic environment
• Troubleshooting and Repairing PLC/HMI programs for PLC-based Systems.
• Installing PLC/HMI in existing or non-existing PLC-based Systems
• Creating and checking electrical schematics
• Provide onsite and offsite technical field support
• Debugging and repairing ladder logic
A complete benefits package that includes paid holidays, medical/dental/vision coverage, health savings and 401(k)
retirement plan offered to ACES full time employees.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: ATTN: Jana Lumbert
American Control & Engineering Service, Inc.
14433 SW 150th
Rose Hill, KS 67133-8023 (In the Wichita, KS metro area)
Copy of This Career Opportunity As PDF: Click Here